HP Gas Login, New User ID Registration, Forgot Password [How To] : Hindustan Petroleum is one of the leading gas registration company which provides a good service to its customers. Founded in 1971, its largest stakeholder is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. Along with other gas companies, Hindustan Petroleum company has been one of the leading gas distributors of modern India. Having a huge domestic market, HP comes up with an excellent service of offering an affordable and reliable gas connection to a huge number of people across the nation.
The renowned company deals with its customers via various forms of communication. One such mode of communication for the same is their online portal. The official website of the company provides its customers the facility of opening account and maintaining essential information regarding the gas connection in the account created on that website. Most of the times people tend to forget the username and password of their accounts and thus land into trouble. At that moment, the customer has two options. The customer should either recover the lost password or it may create a new user account on the portal so that it becomes easier and convenient for them to connect with HP authorities.
How To Register A New User ID For HP Gas
First of all we will discuss the way of registering a new user ID in case a customer forgets the login details and finds it difficult to recover the lost password. The step by step procedure given below will help in creating a new user account with the use of which the customer can continue to use the service provided by Hindustan Petroleum company.
- The first step to create a new account on the website of Hindustan Petroleum is to search the webpage and arrive on it. Once the customer lands on the webpage, he/she has to look for the login/sign up option.
- You will find an option of Click on New User. After you click on that option, you will see a box where you will see a blank space in which you have to enter either mobile number or email id. After typing the mobile number or email id, you have to verify the captcha.
- After you enter the necessary details in the box on signup webpage, you will land on second webpage where you will be required to enter the correct informative details about yourself and thus by submitting the complete data to the company, you will get your new account opened at that portal.
How To Recover The Lost Password For HP Gas Account
As we know that we have the habit of forgetting things, we always tend to forget many important details which give us the access to our important accounts on various online platforms. The official website of Hindustan Petroleum is one such online platform which offers you the service of creating an account with the use of which you can book or cancel the gas connection. But when you forget the username or password, it becomes difficult for you to gain the access of your account. The process mentioned will definitely help you inrecovering the lost password and access the dashboard.
- Initial step of the process includes searching the webpage in google and landing on the official website of Hindustan Petroleum. After you see the webpage is completely loaded, you can look for the login option on the same so that you can gain the access of your account by recovering the lost password.
- The next step which has to be followed is clicking on Forget Password option. This option shows you the real direction of generating a new password.
- After clicking on Forget Password, you will asked to enter the email id or mobile number which you are supposed to register with the company.
- When you fill the blank space with mobile number and submit it, you will receive an OTP. With the help of OTP, you manage to verify the account and thus you can setup a new password to access your account.
This is the way you can recover your lost password. Apart from verify the mobile number and receiving OTP via SMS, you can also do it with the use of gmail account. By entering your registered email id, you’ll be able to replace the older password with newer one with email verification. Above are the certain set of guidelines which you should follow so as to get into the dashboard of your user account by recovering the password. If you find any difficulty in doing so, you can also contact the customer care authority by dialling 1800 233 3555. The emergency number 1906 is also available there which can be used to complain about gas leakage.